After 3 weeks I’ve finally started a repository… No, no stunning action taking place there yet. I’m afraid of beginning only to have anything to show, because I keep in mind that preparing some global stuff correctly at the beginning saves tedious refactoring later. What I mean here are:
– routing – mapping URLs to code to be executed
– localization – storing all the hardcoded texts in each language in one place and using only some identifiers everywhere else
– structure of the project
– some designs of the UI (only to change them completely a few times later)
So these are the things I’m going to consider in a moment. In order to have some plan of what must be done, I’ve added a list of things which I think should be implemented as part of my project, sooner or later.
… OK, OK, it was a beautiful day today and I was just lazy.